Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ellie’s 10 Months!



We’ve had a fun month with Ellie. She can army crawl everywhere and I’ve needed to put up baby gates and block the stairs. She learned how to climb the stairs at Grandma’s but ours are a little steeper! She also started waving hi, saying more (vocalizing and signing), saying ma ma and da da. Sad thing is, she won’t say more anymore and is back to screaming. Very sad (and hurts my ears).


Climbing the stairs at Grandma's


You made it!


Showing off her cute new headband (thanks Erika!)


Standing and playing piano at Denae's

Funny Ellie story: One evening it was just the two of us and I was feeding her dinner. Every time I tried to give her a bite she hit my hand out of the way. I finally got angry and raised my voice telling her to stop it. She looked at me for a second and then turned around to see who I was getting mad at. It couldn’t have been her, right?

We have so many crying pictures of Brian we thought we'd better get one of Ellie


This is one of my favorite pictures - she's just beautiful


One of the first times outside - she stayed on the blanket, but kept crawling to the edge and trying to eat the leaves on the ground!


She is big into crawling under things and gets stuck many, many times!


Swinging in the backyard (hold on tight!). We're working on getting a baby swing, lol!

No comments: