Well, we made it home, eventually. After calling Ohio Edison Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, they finally sent someone over Monday morning. There's still a lot of tweaking to do with the line and the tree it's running through, but at least we have POWER! The technicians said to call the electric company back "in a really long time" to have them fix it better . . .
Grandma's house was fun. I did some scrapbooking and am half done with Ellie's baby book. The kids did a lot of playing outside and picnics on the deck. I didn't take too many pictures, especially of Brian; he's a little camera shy right now which is driving us crazy! Anyway, here are some highlights:

Ellie is getting into necklaces and hats and dressing up - she has so much fun with it all; in fact, "hat" is her favorite word!

She also had fun playing with the cat - both Brian and Ellie love Jordan and won't leave him alone. . .

This is only a small sample of the abuse that poor cat went through.

Sunday evening we had a bonfire using a lot of the branches that fell down in the storm. Ellie loved it!

Here is Brian enjoying the fire. We're working on that smile - lol!

The kids all enjoyed a ride up the street in the "wagon."

Brian enjoying quality time with Grandpa Hellwig
These last two pictures are of our nephew, Micah. He is at such a cute stage right now!


Grandma's house was fun. I did some scrapbooking and am half done with Ellie's baby book. The kids did a lot of playing outside and picnics on the deck. I didn't take too many pictures, especially of Brian; he's a little camera shy right now which is driving us crazy! Anyway, here are some highlights:
Ellie is getting into necklaces and hats and dressing up - she has so much fun with it all; in fact, "hat" is her favorite word!
She also had fun playing with the cat - both Brian and Ellie love Jordan and won't leave him alone. . .
This is only a small sample of the abuse that poor cat went through.
Sunday evening we had a bonfire using a lot of the branches that fell down in the storm. Ellie loved it!
Here is Brian enjoying the fire. We're working on that smile - lol!
The kids all enjoyed a ride up the street in the "wagon."
Brian enjoying quality time with Grandpa Hellwig
These last two pictures are of our nephew, Micah. He is at such a cute stage right now!

5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I had to look twice to notice Ellie pulling that poor kitty by his ear! What a sport!
Troy--love that you're pulling kids in a wagon behind a riding mower. Ah, the memories!
I'm so good at it too. Even without having practiced in years! Unfortunately, my self propelled push mower won't move itself without my help, so no chance of it pulling a wagon!
Glad I missed the HUrricane, but looks like you guys had fun. How fun to have family so close. Can't wait to see you guys
As usual I LOVED the pictures of your cute family!! Very fun way to spend some time - looking at all of you 8o)
Heather....I changed my blog for the last time. My kids made me do it! The picked the name and said it has to stay.
http://thesassymom.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment