Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat!



We had so much fun trick or treating this year! The kids loved it and I have no idea what we're going to do with all the candy they got. It was so hard to get them to stop and take a picture (thus, the lack of pictures). You'll just have to take my word for it, lol! The kids got to wear their costumes twice: we trick or treated on Thursday (our county likes to schedule it and it's never been on the actual day since we've moved here) and then we had a fun trunk or treat party for church on Friday. Tons of fun, tons of candy, glad it's over! ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Halloween is so much fun for the kids! I just wish the candy was all gone!

How's your foot? Is it getting better? Are you going to be able to do your house tour?

Talk to you soon

Marianne said...

Isn't Halloween the best with kids?!

Kristy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I mentioned to Todd about having scheduled Trick-Or-Treating. He looked at me like I was crazy. I thought they did that everywhere! Set day, set time. Silly me!

Meg said...

What a revealing costume!