I couldn't do a blog dedicated to Brian and not do one for Ellie, so this one's for you, Ellie!

Now, I couldn't conduct an interview either, so here are some fun facts about Elisia:
- At 18 months of age, Ellie is finally starting to make some sense as far as her vocabulary goes! She still talks a lot of gibberish, but most of the time you can guess what she's trying to tell you.

- Ellie loves to sing; the funniest thing is that even though you might not understand the words she's singing, I can always tell the song by the tune and the rhythm. Her favorites are Jingle Bells, Old MacDonald, Bingo, and I am a Child of God.

- Ellie loves to eat, especially snacks, drinks, and treats! In fact, she loves treats so much she's starting to go pee-pee and poo-poo on the potty just so she can have one. I'm so excited about this; just this morning the first thing she said was, "Poo-poo potty!" And then she did it!
,

- Ellie loves books. Many times we'll send the kids upstairs to play and she'll just sit by her bookcase and look at books. We love reading to her each day at nap-time and bed-time.

- Ellie loves her little people. I can't believe she's already starting imaginative play. Her people go with her everywhere. My favorite thing she's done recently was helping them all go down the slide with a "Whee!" sound effect.

- Last of all, Ellie loves her family. She has a great time playing with Brian (usually) who is so good to put up with her. She loves her daddy and will yell "Daddy!" (sometimes repeatedly) the second he comes in the door. Mommy is her favorite, but she also loves Nae, Nae (Aunt Denae); Rai, Rai (Sariah), Micah, Hawn (Uncle Sean), and, of course, Ma Ma (Grandma) and Pa Pa (Grandpa).

We love you too, Ellie!
Now, I couldn't conduct an interview either, so here are some fun facts about Elisia:
- At 18 months of age, Ellie is finally starting to make some sense as far as her vocabulary goes! She still talks a lot of gibberish, but most of the time you can guess what she's trying to tell you.
- Ellie loves to sing; the funniest thing is that even though you might not understand the words she's singing, I can always tell the song by the tune and the rhythm. Her favorites are Jingle Bells, Old MacDonald, Bingo, and I am a Child of God.
- Ellie loves to eat, especially snacks, drinks, and treats! In fact, she loves treats so much she's starting to go pee-pee and poo-poo on the potty just so she can have one. I'm so excited about this; just this morning the first thing she said was, "Poo-poo potty!" And then she did it!
,
- Ellie loves books. Many times we'll send the kids upstairs to play and she'll just sit by her bookcase and look at books. We love reading to her each day at nap-time and bed-time.
- Ellie loves her little people. I can't believe she's already starting imaginative play. Her people go with her everywhere. My favorite thing she's done recently was helping them all go down the slide with a "Whee!" sound effect.
- Last of all, Ellie loves her family. She has a great time playing with Brian (usually) who is so good to put up with her. She loves her daddy and will yell "Daddy!" (sometimes repeatedly) the second he comes in the door. Mommy is her favorite, but she also loves Nae, Nae (Aunt Denae); Rai, Rai (Sariah), Micah, Hawn (Uncle Sean), and, of course, Ma Ma (Grandma) and Pa Pa (Grandpa).
We love you too, Ellie!

3 comments:
Thanks for the updates on the kids, it's hard to believe they are so grown up! We haven't even met Ellie!!!
Such cute kids...I love the two post about them. They grow up so fast!
BTW, Your mantel is Beautiful!
She sounds like she's loads of fun too. They're both delightful!!
Post a Comment