I did this little interview with Brian for my facebook page; but, in case you missed it here's an encore:
I saw this on Adelle's page and it was so cute I had to try it! For a lot of the questions he was answering for himself, but he really does know some things!
1. What is something I always say to you?
X- Don't do that, Brian!
2. What makes me happy?
X - Uh, by listening to you.
3. What makes me sad?
X- Not obeying.
4. How do I make you laugh?
X - Do funny jokes.
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
X - You did what Ellie wants to do.
6. How old am I?
X - 26 (close)
7. How tall am I?
X - Taller than my dad
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
X - Uh, listening to me.
9. What do I do when you're not around?
X- Uh, come and find me.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
X - For obeying Jesus' plans.
11. What am I really good at?
X - Uh, uh listening to me and the prophet.
12. What am I not really good at?
X - Uh, not good at helping Daddy do the truck, taking parts off.
13. What is my job?
X - Uh, the job to do sweep the floor and clean the kitchen.
14. What is my favorite food?
X - Apples and pears and all the stuff you like.
15. What makes me proud of you?
X - Helping me clean my room and whatever I do. (Like when you clean your room by yourself? Yeah)
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
X - Uh,a jumpers. Some who jumps really high and breaks his head and puts a new one on (??? I asked this question twice in different ways and he gave me the same answer lol).
17. What do you and I do together?
X - Un, like to have Family Home Evening and take a bath.
18. How are we the same?
X - We're the same team bbbbbbbbb (press the B button!)
19. How are you and I different?
X - I'm not long enough and you're long (Tall? Yeah)
20. How do you know that I love you?
X - Uh, I love you and you love me too. Look the mystery prize!
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
X - To the museum and the airplane museum and the car museum. And there's old ones and new ones. We went to the really, really, really, really old ones.
22. What is my favorite color?
X - Uh, uh blue and orange and pink and purple and white.
23. Who is my best friend?
X - Uh, uh Daddy.
24. What are my mom and dad's names?
X - Grandma Lillie and Grandpa Rick. Daddy's: Grandma, just grandma. And Grandpa's just grandpa. He has Brian and grandpa names.
25. If I had one wish, what would I wish for?
X - For, for for so you could go to a concert.

2 comments:
Those answers are hilarious. What made you decide to ask Brian those questions? Kids say the darndest things.
What a wonderful interview! How great to have this on record!
Post a Comment