Have you missed me?
Three hours ago I set out to start getting you all caught up on us, but. . . I decided to get caught up on the blogging world myself. Now I'm ready for a bowl of ice cream and last Friday's Medium.
However, I will give you a very, very good reason for my lack of great blogs these past few weeks:

What's on your fridge?
I think that's a pretty good excuse. :)

14 weeks today - I can finally eat ice cream again!
P.S. I promise - more posts to come!
Three hours ago I set out to start getting you all caught up on us, but. . . I decided to get caught up on the blogging world myself. Now I'm ready for a bowl of ice cream and last Friday's Medium.
However, I will give you a very, very good reason for my lack of great blogs these past few weeks:
What's on your fridge?
I think that's a pretty good excuse. :)
14 weeks today - I can finally eat ice cream again!
P.S. I promise - more posts to come!

14 comments:
WOO-HOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys! Hugs to you! Hugs to Troy-Boy! Hugs to (Baby) Brian! And hugs to adorable Ellie!
Congratulations! Do you always keep things quiet for so long? I can barely wait to tell people after I find out!
I think we've told earlier in the past - I'm just finally getting around to it, I guess! We told family and close friends right away, then everyone started guessing who's pregnant at church . . . So, now I'm really "out!" Ha ha.
Congratulations! So exciting!
Oh congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Your other kids are just too cute for words, that I'm sure this one will be even cuter!
I already knew, but we're still excited for another cousin! Yay! And what happened to the temple and CTR magnets? Did they get cracked in shipping?? Sorry about that. They really were not meant to have cracked edges! But they look cute on your fridge anyway! Love ya!
Hooray! Your mom told me about this, and I've been wondering when you were going to announce! Congrats!
Heather that is SO exciting for you guys! You and Troy make such good parents...congrats!
Awesome news, Heather! Congrats to you and Troy (and big brother & sister too!)
Congratulations!! I love having 3 kids. You look so good! Have fun eating ice cream, it's the BEST.
Whoo hoo! This is wonderful news 8-) How are you feeling??
Great news! I am so happy for you!!!!
Congrats!
That's awesome news! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment