I finally decided it's time to catch up on the internet! If you've been wondering, "Why hasn't Heather left me any awesome comments on my blog?" it's because I have not been on the internet in weeks! (Except to pay our bills, of course - at least I'm that responsible, lol!)
So, here's what you've missed:
Troy had a birthday,

The kids discovered bugs and caterpillars,

We went to the zoo,




We said good-bye to Noah,

Ellie had a birthday too (more about that later),

The kids discovered the joy of water slides,


I had a piano recital,

Brian got his Kindergarten Shots,

We went to Boonshoft, a children's museum in Dayton,




And we finally started our attic remodel!

The kids are loving summer and are very excited about the new baby coming soon!

So, what have you been up to?
So, here's what you've missed:
Troy had a birthday,
The kids discovered bugs and caterpillars,
We went to the zoo,
We said good-bye to Noah,
Ellie had a birthday too (more about that later),
The kids discovered the joy of water slides,
I had a piano recital,

Brian got his Kindergarten Shots,
We went to Boonshoft, a children's museum in Dayton,
And we finally started our attic remodel!
The kids are loving summer and are very excited about the new baby coming soon!
So, what have you been up to?

3 comments:
Too much--that's what we've been up to! Looks like you guys have been, too! Happy birthday, Troy-Boy. Happy birthday, Ellie. Yay for caterpillars and water slides. Yay for brave Baby Brian getting his shots--kindergarten already?! Yikes! Yay for the children's museum...we always liked that place when we lived there. Yay for a new baby coming soon! Miss you guys!
Glad to see not only have you updated your blog but you also left that awesome comment on my blog. Glad to see your still getting out with the kids this far along in your pregnancy. Every activity I do right now is so hard to recover from.
Can I tell you that I absolutely LOVE that picture where the kids are silhoutted (I'm positive that is not spelled correctly) against the fishtank! LOVE IT. That should be blown up and framed on your wall.
So glad you are keeping busy with such happy events. Good to hear about them.
Post a Comment