Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, July 4, 2010

We're Home!!

Home at last! A lot of people might think we are crazy but we just cannot get any rest at the hospital. This was confirmed when we tried to watch a movie this afternoon and we had to stop it 5 times in 37 minutes!! So we are all home, and tired!

I know I told some people that I would upload some real (non cell phone) pictures but that will just have to wait till tomorrow! I have 137 pictures of the last 30 hours and it will take time to weed out the good ones!

-Troy

4 comments:

Kathy G said...

He's perfect! Congratulations 8-) Get some rest. xoxo

John and Melodie said...

Glad your at home now. 137 pics. That's a lot lol. I hope you get some real rest. There is nothing better then your own bed. And we can be crazy together:) we can start the 24 hour club.

Meg said...

What a sweet heart! Welcome home Liam!

vicki said...

congrats heather, troy and family...welcome to the world Liam- love the name and he is adorable! I'm in Utah right now enjoying 7 of my grandkids- so happy all went well for all of you. See you soon!