We had an awesome visit from Troy's youngest sister, Emily, last month. We had so much fun hanging out, playing with the kids, and having Yuker tournaments.
One of the funnest things we did was visit Meadowview for their corn maze and kiddie corral. The kids had a blast leading us grown-ups through the maze!
Photo-op on the look-out tower.

Aside from playing in the corn which is always a hit, the kids had a ton of fun jumping in the hay. We got some great shots!

A fun, but dangerous, activity was the super slide! You can tell by their faces that they weren't prepared for the bumpy ending!
We were all there - minus Grandma and Grandpa!
Auntie Em, we can't wait to see you again!! We love you!

3 comments:
Emily looks beautiful! And I love Euchre. It's been forever since I have played...it's such a midwest thing.
I love your blog. We had a huge dry spell as well as the triplets are running me ragged and blogger changed. I need a cute heading, maybe when they're 5. I agree, they get independent and can be helpful by then.
How fun! I love Ohio!!
Post a Comment