Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My New Look

Yea!! In case you haven't noticed, I finally changed the look! I am really happy about this and pleased that it was easier than I thought. The most time was spent on creating the images for my title and background. Many thanks to the resources that helped me out: my cousin Kristy's friend's blog (scroll down for the design help) and another random blog I happend to stumble upon.

Please let me know if you have any trouble loading all this stuff! If it is too slow, you'll stop reading my posts, and that just isn't worth it. Love you all!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Cute! I need one!

Kristy said...

Yay! I love it! Glad Jackie's website was able to help--I need to give it a try sometime but I'm liking my layout for now. Looking good!

Lesli Joe said...

I love it! Now I'm wondering what I can do to my boring blog.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute Heather. I love reading your blog. I actually have a blog too, but I haven't written in it since we moved back to Utah. Btw, next time you're in Utah I'd love to get together with you, perhaps have you guys over for dinner if you have the time. Love you!!

Unknown said...

Very cool new layout/design! I always love reading your posts..

Matt and Jenny said...

Love it! So cute!