Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a few more pictures

I want to be caught up on the internet COMPLETELY (I've been AWOL for a week or so).
Please enjoy these pictures from last week. :)

We couldn't go to craft time on Tuesday because I was sick, so we had it at home. Brian wanted to make paper airplanes. We looked up a website, made a few, and had some fun!


The spinners were the most fun - they were so easy to make, too!


Posing for the picture


Nice action shot - the plane looked great but didn't fly so well! Daddy came home and made him one that flew a whole lot better lol!


I painted Ellie's toes for the first time (while she was sitting on the potty. . .) This is the best shot I got. :)


We took a picture of the Blimp Carrot so Brian could eat it (he kept putting it back in the bag for next time lol!)

1 comment:

kristin maynes said...

So cute! I love the pictures of your toes!!