Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can You Believe He's Three?? (Months)

It's the blog you've been waiting for: ALL ABOUT LIAM!! Yay!!!!

Liam is 3 months already! He's passed so many milestones:


Rolling Over (Sometimes he likes it, sometimes not)


Smiling - he L O V E S to talk, grin, and giggle! If he's crying (which happens a lot) and you smile at him, he immediately stops and wants to chat. So funny!


Liam discovered his hands recently. He still has them clenched in fists a lot so it's sometimes funny to watch him try to grab his tag rag, etc. Usually the only thing that gets to his mouth is his fingers!


Liam also has a lot of great loves in his life:

Mom and Dad (of course).


His Brother and Sister (just wasn't a good day for pictures)

And all his special visitors. We've had so many come to see us starting with my parents at the beginning of August. I feel a little bad I haven't done these amazing blogs about each visit, but I can feel good I've been devoting my time to my family and not the computer, lol!


Grandma Lillie


Grandpa Rick


Aunt Carol


Aunt Britney


The California Crew: Aunt Erika, Uncle Rocky, Eli, and Eva (Plus the rest of the Hellwig Family - minus one and she's coming soon!!)


We especially enjoyed our time with the cousins!


And Liam especially loves his mobile! I feel guilty sometimes about the amount of time he spends looking at this thing! He's even started to start fussing when it stops. We had one of these with Brian and it was so helpful. Alas, it broke before Ellie was born and I never used one with her. I'm so glad I was able to find this again for Liam. It helps so much!


Now, there were a lot of babies born this summer. A lot. So there are going to be a lot of pictures of Liam with his friends and, especially, his "twin," Ziva. They really do love being together! I wish we had more pictures, but we never have a camera near when they're hanging out! We'll work on that. :)


Best Buds: (l-r) Titus, Liam, Ziva
(Mel, we need to get Elijah over here soon!)

4 comments:

Erika said...

I love all the pictures of Liam! My favorite is from the grouping of 3 with the black background that shows his smiles - I LOVE the top left one that shows his double chin - SO CUTE!! Also, take a look at the last paragraph where you wrote his name...new nickname??? ;) Just kidding. Love him!

HeatherH said...

Okay, it was 11 at night!!

Kathy G said...

What a cute little boy! I'm so glad grandpa and grandma Hauert got to come and visit. I bet you loved having them there. Ohio must be beautiful this time of year.

Kel said...

Congrats on your growing boy! He's truly adorable.